We provide business valuation reports for privately held business interests in a variety of industries. We also provide litigation support and consulting services to business owners, lawyers and other business advisors.
- U.S. Estate and Gift tax purposes
- CRA Estate and Tax Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder/Partner disputes
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Economic Damages Litigation
- Obtaining Financing
- Economic Damages
- Wrongful Death
- Lost Income
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Valuation
- Determination of Income for Support
- Forensic Accounting
Why Choose Our Services?
We are committed to providing objective, unbiased and defensible business valuation reports that meet the business valuation practice standards in both Canada and the United States.
We can help you...
- We provide personal attention to our valuation and expert reports.
- We provide expert witness testimony for complex valuation, litigation and family law purposes.
- We can help you understand the value of your business and how to maximize its value.
- We have over 20 years of experience in business valuation.
- We are supported by the McCay Duff LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants experienced tax advisors.
Whether it is helping you buy or sell a business, or providing assistance with obtaining financing for your business, we offer guidance that you can rely on.
“I would not go anywhere but MD Valuations for company valuation and income-determination services. The level of professionalism, expertise and skill is unmatched. The specialized knowledge that Rick Evans brings is hard to find and I am fortunate to have a collaborative relationship with him when providing services to my clients. My clients also appreciate the knowledge and experience that he brings to their situations!”
Farber Robillard Leith LLP
Richard H. Evans is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Public Accountant (CPA-California), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Rick is also a graduate of Carleton University. For the past ten years, Rick’s practice has focused primarily in the areas of valuation, litigation support, auditing and forensic accounting. He joined us after spending fourteen years in California working with a national and a regional accounting firm.